Monday, May 16, 2011

Celebrating 50 Years Together - Boise, Idaho Photographer

This couple is celebrating 50 years of marriage together. They have created this beautiful family that filled my night full of laughter and fun. This is the kind of family that makes you feel right at home. I even pulled up a chair and ate prime rib with them and it was spectacular!

The night was perfect with exception to a little wind that blew in for a few minutes and a little rain. Their host Angie (and daughter by the way) did an incredible job preparing the party, the food and secretly getting all the family together for a surprise 50th anniversary party for the couple. This night was such an honor for me to photograph and couldn't wait to get the images together to share with all of you.























Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies