Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2010 Christmas Cards are here!!

Christmas is already 8 weeks away! Can you believe that.

So not only is it time to get those family holiday photos in order... now you have to start thinking about Christmas cards, shopping, turkeys, decorating...etc. It can sometimes get overwhelming with all the things you have to prepare for. I am offering these beautiful 5x7 folded Christmas Cards or a 5x7 Flat Card to all my clients. Just email me the photos you want placed into the cards, the quotes you want added into the spaces provided  and I will design them for you. Just one less thing you have to worry about this year!


Prices are as followed for folded 5x7 Greeting Cards with envelopes (price includes design fee)
Pack of 25 Cards - $60.00
Pack of 50 Cards - $90.00
Pack of 100 Cards- $130.00
Prices are as followed for a 5x7 Flat Card with envelope (price includes design fee)
***This option will only include one side of the 4 card templates below.

Pack of 25- $45.00
Pack of 50- $65.00
Pack of 100- $85.00

I will also be offering your 5x7 "flat version" Christmas Card on a CD and you can print them out on your own. If you are interested in having a card designed by Stefani Marie Photography the price is $25.00.

DID I MENTION THAT THE PHOTOS DO NOT NEED TO BE TAKEN BY ME IN ORDER TO HAVE A CARD DESIGNED!!


Add your own special touch to each photo

Have your photos converted to black and white




Please email me at stefanimariephotography@hotmail.com  for any questions you have and for your convenience I accept Paypal also!



Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies