Friday, October 1, 2010

Proud to Announce My 1st Annual Halloween Mini Session!!

BOO SESSIONS!

Many of my clients have requested mini sessions so here they are!

This is an affordable way to have professional pictures done of your little one without having to pay for a full session. Email me at stefanimariephotography@hotmail.com to book your appointment!

Click photo to enlarge

Since this is my first year offering Halloween Mini Sessions I am not sure how many sessions I will get booked. I am going to offer Mini Sessions on October 16th and if I fill up for that day then I will also take evening appointments for October 17th. This will allow me enough time to get your pictures proofed in time for Halloween. Your child will also receive a goodie bag with some candy after pictures are taken! ( A little bribe for their cooperation )

How will the mini session work?
  After booking I will disclose the location (It will be in the Boise Area). It is a session that will last only 10-15 minutes. It is imperative you arrive early and your kids are ready to go (costume, make- up, hair etc). In order for me to offer this great price I will be on very strict time constraints. You will get at least 5 guaranteed proofs and maybe more if child is cooperative. Your child must be in costume since this is a Halloween Session (Bronco Gear qualifies so may be a good time for some last minute Bronco Photos!) Also due to time constraints this is only for one child. You will need to reserve a 2nd spot for your other children and pictures will be taken as individuals. Also to reserve your session for that time I will need to collect payment via pay pal or payment arrangements can be made. Once session is booked and paid it is non-refundable. If you book and cannot make your time we can reschedule. (Thanks for understanding)

At this moment I am offering only the Date of October 16th. If you cannot make that date and would like to still get pictures done of your little one please contact me and we can discuss a price and another alternative.

Here is the sessions I will have available. I am just now listing so book early for the best times! I will fill in names as the sessions book.

***SORRY I AM UPDATING MY LOCATION TIMES*** Will post again when they are finalized. Still have time slots open! Just email me for information

Thank You!!

Also here are examples of what a session may look like for you.




**Referral Rewards do not qualify or cannot be redeemed on Mini Sessions

Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

What a great idea!! Cannot wait to see some of the results of these mini sessions on your blog! I would have loved to have these memories of me when I was younger in my costumes!

blogging buddies