Friday, October 1, 2010

Absolutely the Cutest Most Precious Pirate in the World!

Maybe my  opinion is biast... but I have the cutest little princess pirate ever! Can you tell she didn't really want to take a picture? This is her pout face... how can you resist! No wonder she is spoiled rotten. No wonder her Grandpa can't resist her charm. Flash those pretty blues and she can have whatever she wants!

How did I process you ask?
It was in the evening so my ISO was 1000 so I first reduced the noise, softened her skin, I then boosted the colors at a 19% opacity with PW action. I darkened the outside and web resharpened.

Visit http://www.lovethatshot.com/ to participate in this weeks theme and also for a chance for a $100 gift card to Florabella!!




Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Love it!! Her little face made me laugh! Very cute!

Pam Douglas said...

oh my Lord how cute! awesome shot.

Amy Henderson said...

Adorable!

M. Elizabeth said...

She's a DOLL! Love this!

Just a guess from that face though... she isn't a happy princess pirate! LOL

Laura Craig said...

Oh My Gooooooodness!!!!! That face!!!!! Hehe!!!! What a sweet little pout!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my. What a face!

Leah said...

what a great link up! beautiful work!

Unknown said...

So much fun! I love it! Beautiful capture :)

Jen Slivka said...

Love it!! She is so cute!

Unknown said...

She seriously is the cutest thing ever! I just adore her. What a sweetie. I hope you win Stef!

blogging buddies