Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby "A" Newborn Session ~ Boise - Idaho Newborn Photographer

This was the longest newborn session I have ever had. Baby "A" prefers not to take pictures, be moved, or hear noise. Everytime my camera clicked she would wake up and get upset. Mommy and I took about 50 photos to get the image of her below wearning the lion hat. We almost gave up many times cause baby "A" just didn't feel like holding this pose. But I am so glad mom and I stuck it out. Isn't she adorable! And even though she did not like me and preferred snuggling in mommies arms, I feel like we still got some super cute shots of her. Welcome Baby "A" you are a beautiful little girl.












Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies