Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cody and Erin's Engagement Session ~ Boise, Idaho

Love is in the air!

This amazing and beautiful couple will be tieing the knot in July. I loved this session because they were up for anything and they added their own personalities to the photos. It was also the first time I had ever gotten kicked out of a location so it was a memory I will never forget.

I have to give Cody credit too because he actually smiled in his photos. Men don't always smile, they "smirk" but he kept saying "Your the boss!" Sounds like his mom raised him well and I am sure his mom is proud of who he has become. He is marrying and incredible women also. Not only is she gorgeous, stylish and sweet... she is down to earth, fun, spunky and also up for camping, hiking, football... etc. She is every man's dream! But sorry boys she is taken.

Thanks so much for such a fun session. I hope you enjoy your photos!



























Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

No comments:

blogging buddies