Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Beautiful Mrs. Crystal

I was so excited when I got a call from Crystal to do her maternity session! It has been so long since I have done a maternity session and I just miss working with these beautiful moms to be! She did my mommy/newborn package so here in a few months I will get to share another session with her and her new son!

Her daughter was such a delight. She was such a well-mannered, well behaved little girl. I loved her curlz!!! This session was so special to Crystal because daddy is away in Afghanistan and will not be home in time for the labor. It breaks my heart to know this. But Crystal was a strong women and such a loving mother and was so positive about the whole situation. Until then we were able to do some beautiful photos to share with daddy and we also got to make a video for him too. We wish you a safe return daddy and your family misses you so much.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug


don't forget to link up to www.lovethatshot .com this week! Sign up for their new workshop coming up! I am doing that right now! So excited




Join me here! I always love to hear from my clients
    

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a doll Stefani! Very beautiful pregnancy pictures. I am sorry that her husband won't be there when the baby is born. I can't even imagine how difficult that must be for military families. So sad!

I love your work : ) Can't wait to see her baby!

Puna said...

Beautiful job! I wish I had photos of me when I was pregnant.

Just Jen said...

Outstanding shots! My favorite is the one where her little girl is giving her the flowers. So sweet!!

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful photos!!!

blogging buddies