Saturday, September 25, 2010

Newborn Sessions just might be my favorite!

I think every photographer specializes in something or prefers one type of session over another... and I think I have found my favorite type of sessions... NEWBORNS!! I get excited when a new mommy calls me to take pictures of their newest addition. Like the twins coming up soon! Oh I just can't wait.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
It may be the smell of a baby, or the baby faces and noises they make... or maybe even simply the fact that you can't take a bad photo of something so precious and sweet... but it's also that feeling I get when I walk away from a newborn session. I am all giddy and happy. I got my baby fix... and my husband is thrilled cause he knows that I won't bother him with having "Just one more!" LOL!

Here is my newest baby I got to photograph. He is just too perfect for words and was so snuggly and sweet.




Also I have a secret that I must share... It's a secret I want to keep to myself cause then I have a better chance of winning... but I can't be selfish... my mom taught be better then that!!! You must visit http://lovethatshot.com/ this next week. They are having a fabulous, FABULOUS giveaway to all those who link up their photos. We are also having surprise guest judges (YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT CAUSE IF YOU ARE A PHOTOGRAPHER I GUARANTEE YOU KNOW THEM Hint... Angie and Amy!!) and the winner will receive a $100.00 gift card to Florabella Actions! JOIN JOIN! It's no party without friends... so share, join and create. I can't wait to see you there!

*BONUS* And if you are a client and enter in the fun, send me your link and I will mail you a gift card for $20.00 off your next session!! How fabulous is that! I encourage you to learn, to love, and to share you photos know matter how fab and not so fab you think they are. Make sure you tell them I sent you :D




Wait! Don't stop here... Join me! I always love to hear from my friends!
    

1 comment:

Jessie Emeric said...

super adorable shot! just leaving some comment love from Love that Shot!

blogging buddies