Monday, September 13, 2010

.Week 37 • Vroom, Vroom Photo Challenge!




Oh my gosh I couldn't wait for this challenge! I just took a pic of this sweet little one holding a "Vroom Vroom!" and it fits so perfectly with the theme! He is a little too young to be driving behind a vehicle but one day soon right?!? I swear being a parent one day they are babies and the next minute they are behind a wheel.... they grow up so fast.

To see more great entries visit http://www.iheartfaces.com/ and while your at it... enter your own photo!!
Thanks so much for visiting!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Love the flooring? Then visit http://www.thesavvyphotographerstore.com/ to buy your own! It is a great addition to any photo. Also they are having a fabulous giveaway today for a 12x12 frame and it is absolutely gorgeous!!! Check it out here!

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

What an adorable little guy! I love your backdrop- especiall with the red, it just really pops!

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie Stefanie : ) And I do love the flooring! Very nice!

blogging buddies