Sunday, September 19, 2010

.Week 38 • Smirk Photo Challenge

What's a smirk?

According to definition it says "A smirk refers to a smile evoking insolence, scorn, or offensive smugness."

But to a child who has a mommy as a photographer... a smirk could also mean that "super annoyed" half cheesy smile they give you when you tell them to say cheese. You know that look of irritation... that look of offensiveness... As a photographer you know what I am talking about when you settle for that "smirk" photo because you know that unless you want to re shoot over and over... this is the best you can get without getting irritated! Such as this one...

STOP!!!

BEWARE!


Before you move forward... our family is die hard Boise State Bronco Fans... so this photo may offend you if you don't like Boise State!!! GO BRONCOS!! Where we play on the blue turf! :D

I say Madison "Smile" and she gives me these have cheesy... "smirky smile" poses! Anyone got a new kid I can borrow until my daughter outgrows this phase?







Want to see more smirkness? Then visit http://www.iheartfaces.com/ and while your at it enter your own smirkness to the mix!



Join me here! I always love to hear from my friends
    

7 comments:

Iowa Sunshine said...

go broncos!!! she is a doll -- love her piggytails.

Excellent Parent said...

what a beauty@

MPE by Irela said...

She is precious!! Love the colors and her face is priceless. :)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Great smirk.

Puna said...

Such a cute "smirk." I hope to play but I can't seem to come up with a good photo! Go Boise State, though I'm really just neutral on that:)

Shannon Gray said...

So cute!! love it!

Mackenzie said...

She is adorable! I love the orange!! One of my favorite colors. Great capture, perfect for this weeks theme!

blogging buddies