Friday, September 10, 2010

Fix-It Friday #70 • Photo Editing Fun!

It has been months since I did a fix it Friday! I am so excited to participate this week. Look at this little cutie!!! She has the most gorgeous brown eyes!

Okay so this is my fix.
1- Fixed Highlights
2- Reduced noise
3- Softened Skin
4- Removed eye circles
5- Ran London action using Florabellas Luxe Actions and adjusted opacity
5- Did PW Lovely and Etheral action and adjusted opacity
6- Removed color cast on skin using Nik Color Efex
7- Boosted the eyes using PW Action
8- Resharpened image
9- Copped image to the left and added a quote and a border

Here is the Before

And here is my edit



HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Robin Jones said...

I really love this edit!! Really beautiful!

FootPrints said...

beautiful! and her skin is so creamy!

Andrea said...

good job! I love the edit and especially the quote you put on it!

Just Married with Coupons said...

Hello!!! We are your newest followers! We hope you will come visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com, Have a great day =)

blogging buddies