Friday, September 10, 2010

Fix-It Friday #70 • Photo Editing Fun!

It has been months since I did a fix it Friday! I am so excited to participate this week. Look at this little cutie!!! She has the most gorgeous brown eyes!

Okay so this is my fix.
1- Fixed Highlights
2- Reduced noise
3- Softened Skin
4- Removed eye circles
5- Ran London action using Florabellas Luxe Actions and adjusted opacity
5- Did PW Lovely and Etheral action and adjusted opacity
6- Removed color cast on skin using Nik Color Efex
7- Boosted the eyes using PW Action
8- Resharpened image
9- Copped image to the left and added a quote and a border

Here is the Before

And here is my edit



HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

Robin Jones said...

I really love this edit!! Really beautiful!

FootPrints said...

beautiful! and her skin is so creamy!

Andrea said...

good job! I love the edit and especially the quote you put on it!

Dawn Lopez said...

Hello!!! We are your newest followers! We hope you will come visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com, Have a great day =)

blogging buddies