Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Bestest's Kiddos!

My BFF came from Oregon this week and I got to spend time with her and her little ones. I love watching my kids interact with her little ones and playing together since they are all about the same age. While she was here we took some time to go to her daddy's old farm and get some pictures of the kids playing in the dirt and on old tractors and trailers. Nothing like an old farm to take pictures at! Gonna have to use this location for some future sessions!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Join me here! I always love to hear from my clients
    

No comments:

blogging buddies